Monday, May 21, 2012

Saving Money Even Though You are Not in the Big City

Several months ago, I printed off this terrific $3.00 off any Yes To Carrots product at Walmart meaning that I could most likely get a free cosmetic product.  Unfortunately, I have discovered that my Walmart does not yet carry Yes To Carrots products.  A little depressing considering how much I love to get FREE stuff!

So here we are, placed right in the middle of some pretty big cities and yet, we still want to save money like those "big city folks" do.  There are so many coupon sites out there, but it is pretty common for us here in the Willamette Valley dont't get the same deals because the big city papers often have different coupons and the stores don't always carry the same items. 

So here you have it. Frugal In The Willamette Valley.  I hope to be able to post some great deals that you will actually be able to take advantage of.  Additionally, I will be posting activities, entertainment, recipes and more ideas that are sure to help any budget conscious family!

Thank you for visiting my site! Hope to "see" you again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment